What we do
We help Australian start-ups and expanding businesses to take new ideas and innovations to global markets. We fill resource gaps or provide additional commercialisation and marketing support as needed.
market research and idea validation
- As an essential step in early commercialisation, our technical and commercial experts assess the market readiness and value of new products and services.
- We identify key competitors and any market compatibility issues and quantify potential customers.
- If there are multiple potential markets, we determine which are more valuable or easier to reach.
commercialisation strategy and implementation
- Should you sell or license your IP? Commercialise your IP within an existing company, create a spin-off, or establish a start-up? Attempt a merger or acquisition, or a joint venture?
- Our experts will assist you to determine your brightest future and move towards it.
- We develop and implement a comprehensive commercialisation plan to help you navigate the ‘valley of death’ and reach the upward slope of business growth.
- We have an outstanding record in winning grants for innovative companies to commercialise new products and services.
- We help you define and prioritise your needs, produce a comprehensive business plan, demonstrate your value and perfect your pitch to ensure you’re investor-ready.
- We assist you to identify and access funding from government, angel investors, or venture capitalists.
- You can search for available funding using our Funding Database.
You can also search for current innovation challenges. These programs support innovators in solving problems and developing new technology, products, services or business models aligned with government or industry priorities.
marketing strategy and implementation
- Experienced in launching innovations that disrupt markets, we develop compelling value propositions and ensure they hit the right targets for maximum impact.
- To build your brand, we create engaging marketing collateral for print and digital media, design and deliver effective events, and write winning award applications.
- Our customised marketing and PR solutions are based on sound intelligence and refined as your business evolves.
essential advice and complementary services
- The long path to commercialisation has many hidden pitfalls and costly side-tracks so you’ll need trustworthy guides to avoid a wrong turn.
- To speed and smooth your journey, we recommend that you seek expert advice and support as early as possible.
- We’ve compiled a comprehensive list of accelerators and incubators to help you on your way.
- To make it even easier, we’ve also compiled a list of complementary trusted providers including financial, legal and RND advisors who can help you on your commercialisation journey. Give us a call and we’ll put you in touch with the organisations most suited to you.
finding scientific or technical experts
- Australian research is world-class, with potential for huge positive impact in the real world.
- Australian industries understand real-world problems and seek to solve them if they can connect to the right scientific and technical experts.
- We close the research-industry gap by developing effective engagement strategies and harnessing our extensive networks, helping you identify and connect with your best partners.
- Good intellectual property (IP) management reduces the risks and costs of commercialisation.
- We advise on IP protection, licensing or sale, develop a strategy to suit your innovation and circumstances, and introduce you to suitable IP attorneys.
- As you enter new markets, or improve your innovation, we adjust your IP strategy to ensure you reap the full reward.
Our team has decades of commercialisation experience across diverse sectors including: advanced materials and manufacturing, ICT and education, medicine and medical devices, space, mining, nuclear technology, environmental sustainability and renewable energy. We’ll leverage our extensive networks to accelerate your commercialisation.
We know every step of the commercialisation pathway because we’ve made the journey many times, so we can support innovators at any stage. Our strategy experts can develop your plan, and our hands-on specialists can implement it, as your needs and budget dictate.
Trusted by Australia’s Best
Request more information
ABN 29 154 022 125
+61 418 642 556